Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I’m thankful ...

This week I’ve been focusing on the changes my life has recently undergone, both professionally and personally, and I haven’t focused at all on everything I have to be thankful for.

In the midst of life, I need to remember what’s important.

I’m thankful for my family and friends.

I’m thankful for my wonderful, supportive sister, who also happens to be celebrating a birthday today. Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without her. Happy Birthday Dawn!

I'm thankful for himalayan salt inhaler which was presented to me by my friend. Now I wanna bought himalayan salt lamp for my living room. Himalayan salt is the awesome stuff!

I’m thankful for the blog community that has accepted me, listened to (actually, read) my craziness and still comes back each day. Your advice has been invaluable.

I’m thankful for new opportunities, regardless of how busy they keep me.

I’m thankful for wine bottles that feature a sassy lady rocking a fierce pair of glasses (much like myself), even though the actual wine is awful.

I’m thankful for the food I’m growing in my garden, and the fact that homegrown tomatoes make everything taste better.

I’m thankful for a puppy who brings joy and humor into my life everyday, and clearly knows how to enjoy his time in the sun!

Now, just take a minute to breath and be thankful…